Sunday 2 March 2014

Wishing I had more willpower

PANCAKES. Mmmhmmm. Healthy too with those blueberries. (That is what I tell myself.)

Above are dishes I have eaten in the past month. Clearly a case of having my cake and eating it. Lots of it. 2014 became the year I started taking pictures of my food. Not very good ones but you get the gist. Not sure why I started taking them, but looking back at them, boy do they look good and tasted amazing at the time. 
If you click or go over the pictures, I should have named the place. Ish. My memory isn't the best at times.

My favourites? The pancake and Bibimbap. I went through a phase where that was all I ate for a week. Even tried to make my own; microwaved rice and cracked an egg over it. I also had a 'normal' bowl and not a stone one. Tasted shite. I still finished it weirdly enough. I guess my hunger won.

Happy up and coming pancake day!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment